Blendtec Designer 625 engineered not only to perform but also fits your fashion sense. Enjoy modern good looks, stunning colour palette, most popular pre-set functions at a reasonable price.
The Designer 625, also referred to as “Where Fashion Meets Function”. Enjoy the premium Designer Line blender in the most extensive array of colour finishes. Easily get the premium blender you need in a colour that matches your personal style and kitchen.
Fashionably sleek and modern looking, the 625 Model is in a choice of 7 stunning colours. Transform your health and easily match to your personal style or kitchen décor. Featuring all you need to create boundless healthy and supremely delicious smoothie bar quality smoothies and other culinary creations in 90 seconds or less.
Premium features include: illuminated touch interface (touch pad), 4 preprogrammed cycles to create the perfect blend every time for your smoothies, ice cream / frozen treats, whole juice and hot soups. As well as customized blending precision controls to adapt and create your own perfect blends.
How Will It Benefit You?
LOOKS: Designed with your needs in mind. The 625 model, is super easy to match your personal style and kitchen.
- A molded finish, offered in an extensive choice of 7 stunning fashionable colours: seafoam, slate gray, polar white, pomegranate, black, chartreuse, and orchid
- Sized perfectly to look great in your home kitchen and fits right under your cabinet (measuring: 7” wide x 15.5 tall and 9.25 deep) unlike many other high powered blenders
POWER: Powerful 3.0 peak horsepower motor is very powerful which means that you can blend tough tasks perfectly without straining the motor. This is very important when blending tasks such as crushing ice and frozen fruit, blending grain into flour, or making thick dense soup in seconds or the occasional iPhone (as demonstrated on the Blendtec YouTube’s “Will It Blend” channel). Tougher blending tasks, wear down low horsepower blenders causing lesser blenders to stall, underperform and eventually break.
EASE OF USE: Modern artfully engineered control interface via an Illuminated capacitive touch screen. It displays intuitive easy to use and see controls, consisting of icons, slider and digital view of blend time (and time remaining on active blends). The touch screen (control panel) turns on (lights up) with a touch and shuts off automatically. The Designer 625 Model provides the most popular pre-set functions as well as the ability to customize blends.
- SET AND FORGET WITH: 4 Preprogrammed Cycles - Enjoy hands free, set and forget (or tap and go) with a choice of 4 preprogrammed cycles. Each cycle is optimized with varying speed up and slow down phases creating perfect blends for each.
- Smoothie and similar thick beverages: 60 second cycle
- Ice cream and frozen treats such as sorbets and frozen yogurts: 65 seconds.
- Whole juice: 65 Seconds
- Hot soup: 180 Seconds
- PRECISION & CONTROL WITH: Six Speed Touch Slider + Pulse – Go off-road and enjoy making up your own blend cycles for your culinary adventure creations. Customize your blends freestyle and add-on a touch of custom blend time to preprogrammed cycles when just a tad more is preferred. Easy to use custom controls, simply slide finger on illuminated slider to blend in a choice of 6 speeds. Or touch the Pulse Icon on the right when you want bursts of higher speed blending.
EASY TO CLEAN: Thanks to smart engineering, enjoy fast & easy cleaning both outside (smooth touch screen and base – damp cloth wipe) and inside (jars – blend with water & dish soap then rinse).
SAFE: Advanced engineering with superior safety in mind.
- The blunted blade, 80% thicker and 10x stronger than other blades. It will not cut you if cleaning manually. Hands can safely go in and around the blunt blade
- The patented Vented Gripper Lid, vents steam when making hot blends, thereby allowing pressure of steam to safely release without build up of gas pressure.
- Jars made of impact resistant copolyester
- BPA-Free & BSA Free Jar
PEACE OF MIND: Blendtec’s 8-year warranty covers both the blender and the included jar against defects or everyday wear and tear. Compare this to the stingy 1 year warranties of some other manufactures. NOTE: You can purchase additional jars to have more containers on hand for making multiple recipes as well as for specialty tasks, just note that the additional jars, that do not come within your blender package, have the standard industry leading Blender Jar warranty period of 3-years.
The Blendtec 625 blender is a fusion of raw power and great looks. The power that is expected from a Blendtec coupled with all the style and elegance that is the hallmark of the Designer Line Series. All at an affordable price.
Packed with value, featuring the most popular 4 pre-set cycles for your favourite dishes and beverages as well as manual control with 6 speed slider, for your freestyle creations.
A definite must have for those that want to enjoy premium smoothie shop and restaurant quality smoothies in the convenience of their own home at a fraction of the cost.
Available in a choice of 7 fabulous colours. You can easily pick a colour that perfectly matches the kitchen décor of your personal style.
- 3.0 peak horsepower motor
- Illuminated, capacitive touch interface (lights up with a single touch & shuts off automatically)
- 4 preprogrammed cycles (easy to see lite up icons)
- 6-speed capacitive touch slider + Pulse
- Illuminated display indicates remaining blend time
- BPA-free jar with vented Gripper™ lid
- Easy to Clean Design (flat /smooth touch screen surface, no knobs or buttons)
- Artfully Engineered /Beautiful Design - Modern clean design will enhance your kitchen
- Blunted blending blade much safer to clean
- 8-year warranty
- Molded finish
- Colors: Black, Red, Chartreuse, Sea Foam, Orchid, Slate Gray, Polar White
- Dimensions: 7" wide x 15.5" tall x 9.25" deep
- Weight: 9.25 lbs
- 1625 watts, 13 amps, 120 volts
- Designer 625 motor base
- BPA-free jar with vented Gripper™ lid
- Blending 101 quick-start guide and recipes
- For those debating what Blendtec model is the best fit for you. You may find it helpful to review how the 625 model compares against some other amazing Blendtec models. To see what the differences are, check out the following compare pages: Blendtec Designer 625 vs Classic 575, Blendtec 625 vs 650, Blendtec 625 vs 675 and Blendtec 625 vs 725. Note that some special deals shown in the compare views are limited while supplies last. If you have questions please contact us.
- Comparing Blendtec vs Vitamix? Looking for a Blendtec Designer vs Vitamix Ascent comparison? Check out the Blender Battles, where we have the most similar blender models of Blendtec and Vitamix duke it out in boxing fashion. Ready? Jump on over and in front row now!
- Blendtec Designer 725 vs Vitamix Ascent A3500
- Blendtec Designer 650 vs Vitamix Ascent A2500
- Blendtec Classic 575 vs Vitamix Ascent A2300
- Blendtec Fit Blender Battle coming soon!
- It saved a days worth of work!
- It took a fraction of the time to make!
- Did not have to peel the tomatoes!
- It was amazingly smooth and super delicious
- Less work!
She shared some pictures showing the recipe start, middle and end. Kimberly canned her sauce, which means she put the sauce in jars to preserve them. She does this because she gifts them at Christmas (awesome idea!), along with keeping some for her family too.
How much sauce did she make? She says "With 20 lbs of tomatoes, her recipe yielded four 1-litre jars, and four half-litre jars".
Don't you just LOVE that! It is certainly a blender recipe that gives a tonne of satisfaction!
When Kimberly shared this, it made this Blendtec Fan, want to get Kimberly's recipe and follow her example, with the small difference of freezing it in meal batches instead (no experience with canning here). Feel same? Want her recipe? Well, Kimberly gave her OK to share here with you. (Thanks Kimberly :)) Just scroll down, under the pictures below.
Kimberly's Blendtec Blender Tomato Sauce Recipe
She granted permission to share this email of the recipe here.
"Good morning, Rachel!
Honestly, I call myself the "queen of substitutions" when it comes to cooking....I never seem to have the exact ingredient on hand, lol! With this recipe, I did kind of wing it, as I actually had no recipe to follow. I blended 5 Roma tomatoes at a time, with a handful of peeled and quartered sweet onions, a handful of peeled garlic (maybe about 10 pieces?) and a handful of fresh basil leaves. Then blend until smooth, and cook over a medium heat for about 2 hours. To the sauce (as it was cooking) I added dried oregano, salt and pepper,(maybe a teaspoon of each?) a small can of tomato paste and about a cup of red wine with each batch. Once it cooks down you can taste it and add more seasonings if you like, and then I ladle it into clean jars and process them in a water bath for 40min. It sure beats the canned sauce from the store! And your heirloom tomatoes would make a beautiful sauce! With 20lbs of tomatoes, it yielded 4 1 litre jars, and 4 half litre jars. Doesn't seem like a lot, I know, but it is worth it! Although it is probably easier to freeze it in batches....but I give it out for Christmas gifts as well, so maybe in the next batch I'll do it half and half! Happy canning to you!
Have a great day!
So there you have it. Kimberly's Blendtec Blender Recipe for Tomato Sauce. Hope you enjoyed it and please let us know if you have one to you'd like share with us via email and/or online.
Note: If interested in canning, this requires some know-how to do safely and will require some education. If you get a canning kit, it should come with instructions for safe and efficient canning, which will be best to follow. For a quick intro on canning, here are a couple of articles we found on canning tomato sauce.
Our purpose in life is to enrich and make lives better by creating The Worlds Most Advanced Blender. Our Made in the USA blenders are backed up with our industry leading warranty and an amazing customer service group. "Feed Your Passion" Blendtec.com *The WildSide jar is no longer available for purchase. Please check out our new and improved WildSide+ jar: http://www.blendtec.com/jars/wildside-jar
Why Blendtec? ...Our purpose in life is to enrich and make lives better by crea...
Why Blendtec? ...What makes Blendtec different? 1-Quiet, Ultra Speed Motor 2-Pl...
Why Blendtec?Why choose a Blendtec? We create the Worlds Most Advanced Blen...
Celery Juice /...YouTube star Tom Dickson shows how to use his latest invention...