Omega 02 Juicer
The Omega 02 is like a mini version of the 4000. A compact centrifugal pulp ejection juicer. Features: compact design - great for travel, large feed chute, stainless steel blade, bowl & basket.
Omega’s 02 Juicer (aka model 02110), outperforms many other pulp ejectors in efficiency, ease of cleaning and use. Providing smart compact stylish design, with pulp receptacle bin in back. It shares many similarities with the Model 4000. The lightweight design, makes this centrifugal pulp ejecting juice extractor, ideal for travelling with.
- Attractive Design – Stainless steel bowl polished to mirror finish, black lid top and a white base
- Feed chute is fairly large, accommodating generous sized produce
- Easy to clean in and out- Smooth surgical steel bowl, blade and basket.
- Latch arm design, makes daily assembly and disassembly not only intuitive and easy, but does not require force to close, so even weakened condition persons can operate
- Powerful and efficient - 6200 RPM 1/3 horsepower motor
- Small size, takes very little space on kitchen counter
- Compact design makes it a good for travelling with
- Confident Purchase – With 5-year warranty
- Has Underwriters Laboratories (UL) approval for household use, in Canada and USA.
- Efficient and affordable
- Louder than the larger 4000 pulp ejecting centrifugal
- Smaller bowl and smaller receptacle bin than the 4000 model
- Does not come with juice collection cup
- Lower juice quality than slow juicers. High speeds increase oxidation
- Not as high yielding as slow cold pressed juicers with leafy greens and wheatgrass
How will it benefit you?
- Fast – Less preparation cutting to fit new larger feed chute
- Easy– to assemble, disassemble, operate and clean
- High yielding – Excels at harder produce such as: apples, beets, carrots
- Small Footprint – Compact design
- Attractive design – Polished surgical stainless steel complimented with dark top and white base
- Peace of mind – 5 Year warranty
For those looking for a smaller sized centrifugal pulp ejector and intend to mostly juice hard produce, the 02 Juicer (Model 02110) maybe the juicer for you. It is very affordable, well suited for entry level centrifugal enthusiasts that would like to take their juicer with them travelling or for kitchens where countertop space real estate is limited and or those looking to start juicing on a very low budget.
However, for those that are seeking a centrifugal juicer with higher juice yields and less food preparation (cutting work), then the bigger and quieter version of this, the Model 4000 maybe be liked better or the latest model the: “Omega Mega Mouth OMG500S Juicer” offering higher juice yields and dual speed options, could be a better match for your needs and preferences.
Additionally, if you intend to juice more greens, wheatgrass, or want less oxidation for higher nutrition juice, you may be better off considering slow cold pressed juicers such as single auger vertical, single auger horizontal or twin auger horizontal juicers.
To be clear you are selecting the best and most suitable juicer for your needs and preferences with this style of juicer, compare with other centrifugal pulp ejectors, by viewing the following: Compare Omega 02 vs other Omega (Continuous Juicing/Pulp Ejecting) Centrifugal Juicers
If you are not sure what category of juicers is for you, get clear on types, styles and categories now. It is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3! Check out the Juicer Buying Guide Now
John from http://www.discountjuicers.com/ shows how to make juice in the Omega o2 Centrifugal Ejection Juicer with 5 year warranty.
Making Juice i...John from http://www.discountjuicers.com/ shows how to make ju...
Omega VRT 350 ...John from http://www.discountjuicers.com/ shares with you anot...