Omega 9000 Juicer
The Omega 9000 extracts 20% to 30% more juice than most pulp ejecting juicers. Superior 15-year warranty & stainless steel design. Top benefits: only stainless steel contacts juice (not polycarbonate), more durable and attractive.
The 9000 is a centrifugal juicer with no pulp ejection. It is an upgraded version of the model 1000. Powerful, fast, easy to use and clean the Omega 9000 Juicer (aka J9000 or model 9000) is a super reliable centrifugal juicing machine that is built to last. This high speed extractor, spins at speeds up to 3600 RPM to extract juice and leaves resulting pulp very dry. Constructed of durable high quality materials.
Optional accessories or add-ons available include:
- Optional Citrus Attachment: For those that prefer to juice their lemons, limes, oranges, tangerines, and grapefruit in a reaming fashion. Attachment converts the 9000 into a citrus reamer. To extract via reaming press extraction, it gears down to 250 RPMs, using a clutch. Easy to use, assemble and disassemble.
- Optional Paper Filters: For even easier clean up, place paper filters in the strainer basket before starting and easily clean out when done.
- Efficient juicer - Extracts 20% to 30% more juice than most pulp ejectors
- Attractive compact design
- Easy to clean
- Durable – Heavy gauge surgical stainless steel parts, bowl and lid
- Powerful machine running on a 1/3 horsepower commercial induction motor
- 15-year warranty – longest in the industry
- Household and Commercial UL approved. Unlike most other juicers that are approved by UL for just household use.
- Can be easily converted to a citrus reamer juicer just by purchasing the optional citrus attachment. Although not needed to juice citrus fruit, as you can cut off outer colour of citrus rind, leave as much white pith on as possible and then extract rich nutrients, such as flavonoids.
- Fast juice creation, unlike slow cold pressed juicers
- A fast juice extractor ideal for those that want their juice making to be quick and clean up easy.
- Cheaper than the slow juicers
- Loud – may be an issue for early morning juicing in multi-person households
- Lower juice quality than slow juicers. High speeds increase oxidation
- Not good yield with leafy greens compared to slow juicers
- Less convenient than pulp ejecting centrifugal juicers for extracting greater than 10 ounces (can make around 8-10 oz. juice before you need to stop the unit and clean it)
How will it benefit you?
- Fast – Juice making
- Easy– to clean stainless steel bowl
- High yield – 20%-30% more than other juicers in this style
- Small Footprint – Compact design
- Aesthetically Pleasing – Attractive design
- Peace of mind –15 Year warranty
For those intending to juice mostly hard produce (ex: carrots, beets, apples), and prefer fast over slow juicing, this could be the juicer for you. It offers superior yield (reporting 20%-30% more than pulp ejector juicers), strong durable stainless steel design, and confidence in quality with its best in the industry, “15-year warranty”. However, as the output is 8-10 ounces per juicing project followed with clean up to make next batch, we feel those shopping centrifugal extractors, will want to familiarize themselves with pulp ejecting centrifugal designs that offer the feature of continuous juicing, although at lower yields.
To be clear you are selecting the best and most suitable juicer for your needs and preferences with this style of juicer, compare with centrifugal category of juicers, by viewing the following: Compare Omega 9000 vs Omega’s Pulp Ejecting (Continuous Juicing) Centrifugal Juicers
If you are not sure what category of juicers is for you, get clear on types, styles and categories now. It is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3! Check out the Juicer Buying Guide Now
John of http://www.discountjuicers.com demonstrates the Omega 1000 / 9000 Juicer. The 1000 and 9000 are a centrifugal - non ejection type juicer.
Juicing Carrot...John of http://www.discountjuicers.com demonstrates the Omega ...
Omega 1000 900...Overview of the Omega 1000 & 9000.