Omega 1000 Juicer
The Omega 1000 extracts 20% to 30% more juice than pulp ejector juicers. Gives 10-year warranty, constructed with polycarbonate & stainless steel design. Top benefits: strong and durable
The 1000 is a centrifugal juicer with no pulp ejection. A super reliable centrifugal juicing machine that is built to last. The Juicer 1000 (aka J1000 model), spins at speeds up to 3600 RPM to extract juice and leaves resulting pulp very dry. Constructed of durable high quality materials.
Optional accessories available, but not needed include:
- Optional Citrus Attachment: For those that prefer to ream citrus produce.
- Optional Paper Filters: Makes cleanup even easier and faster to clean
- Extracts 20% to 30% more juice than most pulp ejectors
- Easy to clean
- Bowl and blades made of surgical stainless steel
- Powerful 1/3 horsepower motor
- 10-year warranty
- Household and Commercial UL approved.
- Has optional add on: citrus attachment.
- Makes fresh juice fast
- Economical compared to many slow juicers
- High speeds increase oxidation, lessening some nutrients.
- Not good yield with leafy greens compared to slow juicers
- Less convenient than pulp ejecting centrifugal juicers for extracting greater than 10 ounces (can make around 8-10 oz. juice before you need to stop the unit and clean it)
- 5 Year less warranty than the J900 Model
How will it benefit you?
- Fast – Juice making
- Easy– to clean stainless steel bowl and parts.
- High yield – 20%-30% more than most other juicers in this style (centrifugal pulp ejectors)
- Small Footprint – Compact design
- Aesthetically Pleasing – Attractive white and stainless steel design
For those intending to juice harder produce and feel centrifugal non ejecting category of juicers align best with your preferences, then this may be the juicer that is right for you. However, for the small price difference between this and the upgraded version of this category of juicers, namely the J9000, we feel it makes the J9000 the better buy. For the small price difference, you get a 5-year longer warranty and polycarbonate materials replaced with stainless steel. If buying an extended warranty separately, this would cost much more than the price difference between these two models.
To be clear you are selecting the right juicer for your needs and preferences, compare centrifugal category of juicers, view the following: Compare Omega 1000 vs Omega’s Pulp Ejecting (Continuous Juicing) Centrifugal Juicers
If you are not sure what category of juicers is for you, get clear on types, styles and categories now. It is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3! Check out the Juicer Buying Guide Now
John of http://www.discountjuicers.com demonstrates the Omega 1000 / 9000 Juicer. The 1000 and 9000 are a centrifugal - non ejection type juicer.
Juicing Carrot...John of http://www.discountjuicers.com demonstrates the Omega ...
Omega 1000 900...Overview of the Omega 1000 & 9000.