Omega TWN30S / TWN30R Juicers
Omega Twin Gear Juicer: TWN30S (silver) & TWN30R (red). Triturating twin auger extracting, takes your juicing to the next level. Delivers fresh, tasty, more nutrient dense & richer coloured juice.
Omega’s slow speed cold pressing dual auger juicer (AKA dual gear), makes juicing nutrient dense juice easy. Great for juicing a variety of produce such as: fruits, vegetables, wheatgrass, leafy greens and herbs.
Ideal for those that seek premium nutrient dense juices.
Includes: Omega TWN30 (chosen red or silver model), stainless steel twin gears, two screens (fine and coarse), gear housing and funnel, blank cone (for food processing) containers (one for pulp, one for juice), cleaning brush (for juice screen), outlet adjusting knob, sieve strainer (for pulp free juice), plungers (one wood, one plastic), lock latch (for easy assembly) and instruction manual.
- More Nutrition – Low speed, twin gear technology and spring tension delivers more nutrient dense goodness, vibrant colour and taste to each glass of juice.
- Easy Juicing Process – Gears rotating inward self feeds produce. This makes juicing easier, more convenient and is especially helpful when juicing long stem leafy greens and herbs.
- Extracts More Juice – High yielding extraction leaves very dry pulp. Includes an adjustable knob to increase back-pressure to extract maximum amount of juice from the pulp.
- Versatile - Designed to juice wide array of produce, including: fruit, vegetables, leafy greens, wheatgrass and herbs.
- Attractive design –Offered in stunning Red and stylish Silver.
- More compact than some other premium twin gears such as: The Super Angel Juicer. Valuable where kitchen countertop space is limited.
- More affordable than other premium twin gears such as: The Super Angel Plus Juicer
- Much lighter (weighs only 13 lbs.) compared to some other twin augers like the Super Angel Plus (weighs 20 lbs.). Lower weight is valuable for those seeking an appliance that is easier to move, manipulate and lift.
- Stainless steel and BPA-Free nylon twin gears. No FIR or magnetic technology.
- Longer lasting juice - Up to 72 hours’ shelf life in properly stored and refrigerated containers. However, it is best that juice be consumed right away to enjoy maximum nutrition value.
- New Food Processor Attachment – FREE NEW add-on: a blank cone. The attachment extends the TWN30S/R into a food processing tool. With the blank cone you can make nut butters, fruit sorbets, baby foods and more. Only get free new attachment from stores carrying latest inventory.
- 15 Year warranty
- Hard produce like carrots may require hard pushing. Force on pusher may be reduced by cutting hard produce into thin strips.
- Slightly more parts to assemble and clean than a single auger horizontal juicer.
- Not dishwasher safe. Hand wash only.
- 2 HP while some other premium twin auger juicers like the Super Angel Plus is 3HP. However, the 2HP is credited for being very efficient with power use.
- More expensive than single gear auger juicers (but very competitively priced among premium twin auger juicers).
- Smaller feed chute than the single auger NC800
- Juice yields for soft produce only juices, not as high as leafy greens
- Takes longer to juice than high speed centrifugal juicers, but they lose nutrients via oxidation generated by the speed.
- Missing the NEW FREE Homogenizing blank add-on, if sourcing from stores carrying older inventory. Check with store to see which version is in stock.
How will it benefit you?
- Nutrition Density – Slow speed, cold press, twin auger extracts more nutrients per glass
- Higher Yield – Adjustable back-pressure knob optimizes juice yields
- Easy– to assemble, disassemble, operate and clean
- Smaller Footprint – More Compact design
- Attractive Design – Modern sleek design. Offered in Red or Silver.
- Assurance – 15 Year warranty (home use).
In our opinion, we feel the following….
- The TWN30S / TWN30R, is great for those that highly value getting premium nutrient dense juice.
- It is excellent for those that are intent to juice more greens as they will get higher yields (compared to other styles of juicers) PLUS superior nutrition dense juice.
- It is great for those that intend on juicing a variety of produce, and when they juice fruit and or other soft produce they do juicing recipes that mix hard and soft produce. Then when juicing, alternate soft followed by hard as they do feeding into the chute.
- It is great for those that love the long list of TWN30 good features, love that they could also use it as a nutrition center (via the blank plate /homogenizer offered in newer models) and don’t mind getting lower juice yields when juicing soft produce or fruit alone.
- It may not be a great fit for persons intending to juice mostly fruit or soft produce, and want high yield plus high nutrition. For this type of person, the better fit may be the latest in the vertical single augers such as the VSJ843.
To be clear you are selecting the best and most suitable juicer for your needs and preferences with this style of juicers, check out the following: Compare the Omega TWN30 vs the Super Angle Plus, Angel 7500, and Angel 8500 Twin Gear Juicers
If you are not sure what category of juicers is for you, get clear on types, styles and categories now. It is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3! Check out the Juicer Buying Guide Now