Blendtec Fit Blender with FourSide Jar and Latching Lid
The Blendtec Fit has the same powerful performance as you'd expect from any Blendtec but with basic controls and an affordable price.
It is a Classic Series model and Blendtec's lowest priced blender. It's designed as an entry level for those who want to eat healthier by consuming more fresh produce with delicious smoothies, soups, snacks and meals.
Like all Blendtec blenders, the Fit model, gives you commercial grade power so you have restaurant quality blending for deliciously smooth smoothies, salsas, soups, protein blends and more.
Styled with classic good looks in black, the Blendtec Fit (AKA: "Classic FIT") offers simple easy to use controls via the illuminated four-button touch pad.
Premium features include: 3.0 peak horsepower motor, illuminated touch pad interface controls (30-seconds and add 10-seconds, low pulse and high pulse), illuminated LCD time displaying blend cycle time remaining, BPA-Free FourSide Tritan Jar, the vented Gripper Lid, with a 2-year warranty.
How Will It Benefit You?
POWER: Commercial grade 3.0 peak horsepower motor so you can tackle those high intensity tougher blending tasks like frozen fruits, frozen vegetables or ice, with ease.
LOOKS: Commercial power housed in solid classic good looks to compliment any kitchen.
- A molded finish offered only in Black
- Sized perfectly to look great in your home kitchen. At 15 inches tall it can easily be positioned under any of your kitchen cabinets. (Total Dimensions are: 7" wide x 15" tall and 8" deep.)
EASE OF USE: A smooth Touch Pad interface provides all blending controls that are intuitive and easy to use.
- Blender Controls - Convenient tap-n-go functionality.
- ONE-TOUCH TIMED CYCLE: Handy tap-n-go 30-second cycle, and "Add 10" as needed until desired consistency is reached letting your hands be free for other tasks. Very useful for your longer blend recipes such as bread doughs and hot soups.
- PULSE BUTTONS: High Pulse and Low Pulse for more manual control. Easily customize the texture of your blends to your exacting preferences.
- Vented Gripper Lid – Gripper Lid smartly designed to make your blending experience even more convenient and easy.
- The lid has a removable centre plug that makes it easy to add ingredients without having to remove the lid. Great for when you add secondary ingredients.
- The lid has vent holes which allow hot steam pressure to safely escape when making hot blends like soup.
EASY TO CLEAN: Designed with ease of cleaning in mind, both inside and out.
- Outside your appliance - Just damp wipe clean the base and smooth touch pad control. Easy to clean thanks to no knobs or buttons that can harbor dirt, bacteria and germs and require intricate cleaning efforts to effectively keep clean.
- Inside your jar - Cleaning your jars are easy and safe. Depending on your blend you may opt to use the pre-set cycle or if very sticky you may want to hand wash. It is safe for hands to touch and wipe around the blunted blade because unlike other old traditional style blenders, it is not sharp.
SAFE: Smart engineering providing safer use
- The blunted blade, will not cut you when cleaning. Hands can safely go in and around the blunt blade
- Strong BPA-Free Jars
- The patented Vented Gripper Lid, vents steam when making hot blends, thereby allowing pressure of steam to safely release without build up of gas pressure.
PEACE OF MIND: This Blendtec blender has a 2-year warranty which covers both the blender and the jars against defects.
Bottom Line - Is this the best blender for you?
Blendtec Fit is for those who require a cost-effective entry-point into the premium commercial powered blender world. It has simple controls that will handle your wide range of recipes, from soups, sauces and dressings to smoothies, doughs and frozen treats. Experience Blendtec's world renowned commercial power and performance blending at an affordable price!
Features / Specifications
- 3.0 peak horsepower motor
- One-touch technology via Illuminated Touchpad interface for easy cleaning
- Preprogrammed cycles: 30-second cycle and "Add 10" (seconds)
- Manual controls: Low Pulse and High Pulse
- Molded plastic finish
- Colors: Black
- Illuminated LCD timer displays remaining time on blends
- Dimensions: 7" wide x 15" tall x 8" deep
- Weight: 7.28 lbs
- 13 amps, 120 volts
- 2 Year Warranty
- Blendtec Fit motor base
- BPA-free FourSide jar with vented latching lid
- What is the difference between the Blendtec Fit model and the Classic 575 model?
A: The Fit model is designed to give commercial-grade blending power for those just starting out with high powered blending at a friendly getting started price. It shares the same power as the Classic 575 blender, however it is streamlined to provide simple control options. The Classic 575 offers more preprogrammed automatic blend cycles and manual speed control options in which to do blending with. Also, the Fit comes with the FourSide jar, whereas the Classic 575 typically comes with the WildSide+ Jar (although sometimes a FourSide bundle is offered). The other main difference is that it comes with a 2-Year Warranty whereas the Classic 575 has Blendtec's standard 8-Year Warranty. For a more comprehensive comparison on product specifications and to evaluate which model is best for you see: Blendtec Fit vs Classic 575 Blender.
- How do you know if the Blendtec Fit is best for you or if one of the other more feature rich Blendtec Models would be better?
A: The main reason most would choose the Blendtec Fit is the price. With the Fit you get the quality and power of a Blendtec Commercial Grade Blender at the lowest price. But is this for you? Do you mind doing hands on blending or do you want freedom to do hands free blending and the confidence of having done for you blends? Well if you see yourself doing a lot of blending than you may be happier with a more feature rich model. So, for example, with the Classic 575 you have preprogrammed cycles that mean you can have "done-just-right" for you blending of your smoothie along with one tap for 60 and 90 second blends and five speeds with manual control. If you were to make a smoothie in your Fit, this will be a little more hands-on. A smoothie made in your Fit might mean you run the 30 second cycle then run some more via holding a manual speed control, tapping an Add-10 or adding another 30 second cycle, to complete your smoothie. Now with the 575 you could choose to just select the smoothie cycle to have a done for you optimized blend. If you make soups and want them warm, this is a longer blend time. To make a 3-minute blend on the Fit, you may choose to select the 30 second cycle ten times (for a 3-minute blend) where as with a 575, you may choose to select the 90 second cycle just twice. If you think you would value having more features, the next model up from the entry level Blendtec FIT Classic Series is the Classic 575. Check out a comparison here: Blendtec Fit vs Classic (aka: Model: Classic 575 Blender)
Our purpose in life is to enrich and make lives better by creating The Worlds Most Advanced Blender. Our Made in the USA blenders are backed up with our industry leading warranty and an amazing customer service group. "Feed Your Passion" Blendtec.com *The WildSide jar is no longer available for purchase. Please check out our new and improved WildSide+ jar: http://www.blendtec.com/jars/wildside-jar
Why Blendtec? ...Our purpose in life is to enrich and make lives better by crea...
Why Blendtec?Why choose a Blendtec? We create the Worlds Most Advanced Blen...
Why Blendtec? ...What makes Blendtec different? 1-Quiet, Ultra Speed Motor 2-Pl...
Why Blendtec -...Video to highlight features and functions at industry trade sh...
2-Year Warranty (home use)
Customers also viewed