Omega NC1000HDS Nutrition Center
The NC1000HD Nutrition System is Omega Juicers' 7th generation Horizontal Single Auger juicer. It is omega's replacement for their popular NC800/900 juicers. Offering all the same qualities of the previous models such as an adjustable endcap for varying back-pressure and bigger feed chute all in a new body styling. Enjoy extracting juice with higher juice yields, less prep time & more. The best way to sum up the NC1000HD is that it can be considered as a refinement upon the previous generation model. It comes with a higher wattage motor (200 watts), both stage 1 an 2 juicing screens are now stainless steel and it has a reset button. All this encased in an updated design. Like the previous generation, the NC1000HD was developed for health-conscious people who require more than just a juicer and appreciate optimizing counter-top real estate with a multi-function food nutrition centre. Not only does it excel at juicing vegetables, leafy greens and wheatgrass juicing, but it also makes nut butters, grinds coffee and spices, minces herbs and garlic, makes baby foods, frozen desserts, extrude pasta shapes as well as make non-dairy milks such as soy milk, almond milk, coconut milk and more. This appliance is a lifestyle choice!
This really is an advanced multipurpose nutrition system. The new design features have resulted in a faster and much more efficient juicer than Omega’s previous generations of single auger horizontal single gear juicers and all-in-one nutrition centers (aka: the 8000 series). Such as:
- Get more juice yield! Thanks to it's adjustable end-cap with 5 settings, you can regulate the back pressure to be get more extracted from produce being juiced.
- Faster juice making! With the larger feed chute, making juice with the NC1000HD juice extractor just got a lot quicker. Now you can spend less time doing food preparation (cutting time) and submit larger units into the feed chute.
- Redesigned rugged stainless steel dual stage screens
- Smooth plunger design is fast to clean
- Larger juice collecting cup beneficial for bigger volume juice making sessions. Excellent for family juice making or for those that who want to make bigger batches and store for later consumption.
Even though the NC1000HD is a very versatile juicer, as with all juicers, this unit is not a one size fits all.
- Like all horizontal single gears, it does not excel at solely juicing soft fruit, such as pineapple pomegranate or tomatoes. You can overcome this obstacle by combining a mix of soft and hard produce, and submit alternating portions of soft, followed by portions of hard produce into the feed chute. This could be an issue for those that intend to juice a higher amount of soft fruit.
- To enjoy the higher yields possible with the adjustable end-cap, beginners will have a greater learning curve to master compared to previous models.
- Unlike its main category competitor, the vertical single gear (ex: model VSJ843). it does not have an auto feed feature. As such, the NC1000HD, will require manual pushing of the produce. Not having an auto feed could be an issue for some, such as follows.
- This could be an issue for persons that tire easily lifting produce and pushing plunger when doing large or possible batch juicing. If so, check out vertical juicers.
- For persons that want premium juice but know they do not want to have to continually push veggies / produce into the feed chute with the plunger and would simply prefer a system that auto feeds in the produce dropped into a feed chute. If so, check out the vertical single augers.
- This could be an issue for persons that want to do other things at the same time as juicing and get bored continually feeding in and plunging portions into the feed chute. If so, check out vertical juicers.
- For those of you with limited cabinet or counter space in your kitchen, this juicer (as well as all previous generation horizontal juicers), the large footprint may not be desirable. If so, check out vertical juicers.
How will it benefit you?
- High nutrition value - lower speed of 80 RPMs resulting in juice that is better equipped to keep its healthy enzymes intact, delays the oxidation process, and prolongs the juice's optimum shelf life. Ideal for those that want to store nutritious juice up to 72 hours.
- Higher yield - The adjustable back-pressure end cap, along with the redesigned juicing screen extracts higher juice yields.
- Less Foaming – These juicers produce less foaming than previous models
- Easy to clean – And easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Portability – Built in handle makes it easy to move around
- Quiet Operation – It’s very quiet
- Peace of mind - 15 Year warranty on all parts and labor. Delivering you many years of trouble-free, dependable service.
Nutrition Center - Your "Juicing System" PLUS "Nutrition Center" all-in-one appliance.
- Juicing System
- Vegetable Juice. Juices all kinds of vegetables including carrots, beets, celery, peppers, and radishes without destroying the natural flavor and nutritional benefits. Fresh taste and full nutrition are guaranteed with this unique extraction process.
- Wheatgrass and Leafy Greens. Kale, cabbage, spinach and pine tree needles are just some of the natural products that can be juiced. Enjoy the best that nature offers in raw foods and juice them for full nutritional benefits.
- Fruit Juice. Efficiently juices hard and soft fruits: even citrus fruits
- Nutrition Center
This unit is much more than just a juicer; it is a multi-function nutrition system that creates an array of healthier foods in your kitchen. Such as:
- Nut Butters - Make nut butters such as: almond butter, peanut butter, sunflower seed butter and more while using all-natural ingredients
- Nut and Soy Milk Extruder - Use almonds, pecans, cashews, hazelnuts, or any other of your favorites to create nutritious milks. You can also make coconut milks
- Baby Foods - Make homemade baby food knowing that you are giving your baby fresh produce that is nutritious and easily digestible.
- Dessert Maker - Make all-natural, dairy free, gluten free, low fat, low sugar, low calorie desserts that taste like your favorite ice creams or frozen treats
- Mincing and Chopping providing natural flavor and nutrition from garlic, scallions, red pepper, ginger, and most other foods, including herbs and seasonings. Soft foods for special diets for babies are quick and easy to prepare with the homogenizer set-up.
- Grinding Coffee and Grains - Easily grind coffee beans and flour
- Extrude Pasta - Make homemade spaghetti, linguine, or bread sticks can be extruded in just minutes with the included pasta nozzles
The Bottom Line
In our opinion, this is the BEST of the Horizontal Single Auger Juicers. The NC1000HD, has all the inherent benefits of a single auger horizontal juicer design, such as: nutrient dense juice, longer shelf life (low oxidation keeps juice fresh longer), low foam, low pulp, quiet operation, excellent for leafy greens and good combination mixed produce. It offers valuable improvements over previous models that make it the best juicer in this category.
- More cost efficient as it produces greater juice yield per pound
- Faster easier juicing with larger feed chute
- More sturdy stainless steel dual stage screens
In the end, we want to help you purchase that juicer that is going to serve you best for your needs. If you want multi-functional and versatile juicers and more, than NC1000 maybe the best juicer for you.
Common asked questions about the NC1000HDS:
Q: What is the difference between the NC1000HD and just NC1000?
A: None! They are both the NC1000 model. The letters HD, which stand for Heavy Duty are sometimes added. Also note that some retailers, add a space after the number like this "NC800 HD" and others may label it "NC800HD".
Q: What is the difference between NC1000HDS and the NC1000 HDS?
A: None! They are both the NC1000 model in a silver finish. Both just variations on the model with colour name.
Q: NC1000HDS vs NC800HDS or NC900HDC - What is the difference?
A: The NC1000HDS is the newer model (7th Generation) and is replacing the NC800HDS and NC900HDC (6th Generation). The body design has changed and the juicing technology is improved. See: Product Comparison: NC800HDS vs NC900HDC vs NC1000HDS
Is this Right for Me?
When it comes to selecting the right juicer, there is no one universal juicer that juices all fruit and vegetables equally the same. The different styles and category of juicers are optimized for some tasks more than others. Consider the following.
- If you intend to do more fruit juicing, or mixed produce juicing and less of sole leafy greens or hard produce type juice extracts, and do not require an all-in-one food making appliance, than you may want to look at the Vertical Single Auger Juicers.
- If you anticipate not having an “auto feed” operation and that having to continually feed produce and plunge could be too physically demanding, or could deter you from juicing often, then this may be a reason to look at another category of juicers that do feature the “auto feed” function such as the Vertical Single Augers.
- If you intend to juice mostly leafy greens, seek to further maximize nutrition density and have the budget for the next level up in premium juice extracting, than a Twin Gear Juicer (horizontal juicer with two augers), may be for you.
- If high quality juice is not a priority, nor longer shelf life, but speed and low budget are, and you intend to juice mostly hard produce, then you may want to check and compare centrifugal juicers.
To be clear you are selecting the best and most suitable juicer for your needs and preferences within this style and category of juicers, compare the top horizontal single gear generation of juice extractor nutrition systems, including: the Omega NC800HDS, Cube300S, NC900HDS and the newest 7th Generation NC1000HDS (NC1000HD in silver) by viewing the following: Compare Horizontal Single Gears
Get clear on Juicer Types, Styles and Categories now. It is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3! Check out the Juicer Buying Guide Now
John from http://www.discountjuicers.com/ reviews the all-new Omega NC1000HDS Premium Nutrition Center Juicer that allows you to juice fruits and vegetables, juice celery, mince foods, make nut butter, make nut milk, make baby food and more. In this episode, you will learn about the Omega NC1000 cold press single-auger slow juicer. You will discover all the parts that are included in the box when you purchase the juicer. You will learn the function of each part and how it compares to the previous generation - the Omega NC800 and NC900. You will learn how you can easily assemble and disassemble this machine and how long it takes to clean. You will discover the benefits of making your juicer purchase at discountjuicers.com You will see John make a green vegetable juice using vegetables from his garden including broccoli leaves and mature (bolting) parsley that are 3 feet long! Also juiced will be granny smith apples, English cucumber, and white carrots. You will learn the specific juicing technique to get the best results and what to do if the juicer stops on you if you put in produce that is too fiberous. You will discover what this parsley based juice tastes like as well how to disassemble the juicer and the parts that you will need to clean once you are done juicing. Finally, John will share his opinions about the new Omega NC1000HDS premium slow juicer. After watching this episode, you will learn some of the differences in the Omega NC1000 and NC800 or NC900 machines. You may be better able to determine the best juicer for your needs. Learn more and purchase the Omega NC1000 http://www.discountjuicers.com/omeganc1000.html Learn more and purchase the Omega NC800 http://www.discountjuicers.com/omeganc800.html Watch Referenced Videos: How to Use Omega NC800 Juicer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x9yv7aIQdQ Subscribe to DiscountJuicers for more videos like this: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=rawfoods Watch over 500 of John's videos testing Juicers and other Kitchen Appliances https://www.youtube.com/user/rawfoods/videos?view=0&sort=dd&flow=grid&live_view=500 Support John and his work by making your purchase at: http://www.discountjuicers.com/ Ask John your juicer questions at: http://www.discountjuicers.com/help.html Top 6 Benefits of Buying a Juicer and Why Buy From Discountjuicers.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoQo93e_2yc
Omega NC1000HD...John from http://www.discountjuicers.com/ reviews the all-new ...
Omega NC1000HD...John from http://www.discountjuicers.com/ compares the Omega N...
Best Omega Slo...John from http://www.discountjuicers.com/ shares with you the ...
Customers also viewed