Omega NC800HDS / NC900HDC Nutrition System
The Omega NC800HDC and NC900HDS Nutrition Systems are the Flagship of the Horizontal Single Augers. Offering adjustable end-cap for varying back-pressure, bigger feed chute, new body design & plunger design. Enjoy higher juice yields, less prep time & more.
This is Omega’s flagship; the 6th generation horizontal single gear low speed masticating juicer with dual stage extraction an all-in-one nutrition centre. Developed for health conscious persons who require more than just a juicer and appreciate optimizing counter-top real estate with a multi-function food nutrition centre. Not only does it excel at juicing vegetables, leafy greens and wheatgrass juicing, but it also makes nut butters, grinds coffee and spices, minces herbs and garlic, makes baby foods, frozen desserts, extrude pasta shapes as well as make non-dairy milks such as soy milk, almond milk, coconut milk and more. This appliance is a lifestyle choice!
This really is an advanced multipurpose nutrition system. The new design features have resulted in a faster and much more efficient juicer than Omega’s previous generations of single auger horizontal single gear juicers and all-in-one nutrition centers (aka: the 8000 series). Such as:
- Get more juice yield! Thanks to a new adjustable end-cap with 5 settings, you can regulate the back pressure to be get more extracted from produce being juiced. All previous generations only have a static end cap, which provides a default back-pressure that is NOT adjustable / adaptable.
- Faster juice making! With the larger feed chute, making juice with the NC800/NC900 just got a lot quicker. Now you can spend less time doing food preparation (cutting time) and submit larger units into the feed chute.
- Redesigned rugged stainless steel dual stage screens
- New smooth plunger design is faster to clean
- Larger juice collecting cup beneficial for bigger volume juice making sessions. Excellent for family juice making or for those that who want to make bigger batches and store for later consumption.
Even though the NC800/NC900 is a very versatile juicer, as with all juicers, this unit is not a one size fits all.
- Like all horizontal single gears, it does not excel at solely juicing soft fruit, such as pineapple pomegranate or tomatoes. You can overcome this obstacle by combining a mix of soft and hard produce, and submit alternating portions of soft, followed by portions of hard produce into the feed chute. This could be an issue for those that intend to juice a higher amount of soft fruit.
- To enjoy the higher yields possible with the adjustable end-cap, beginners will have a greater learning curve to master compared to previous models.
- Unlike its main category competitor, the vertical single gear (ex: model VSJ843). it does not have an auto feed feature. As such, the NC800/900, will require manual pushing of the produce. Not having an auto feed could be an issue for some, such as follows.
- This could be an issue for persons that tire easily lifting produce and pushing plunger when doing large or possible batch juicing. If so, check out vertical juicers.
- For persons that want premium juice but know they do not want to have to continually push veggies / produce into the feed chute with the plunger and would simply prefer a system that auto feeds in the produce dropped into a feed chute. If so, check out the vertical single augers.
- This could be an issue for persons that want to do other things at the same time as juicing and get bored continually feeding in and plunging portions into the feed chute. If so, check out vertical juicers.
- For those of you with limited cabinet or counter space in your kitchen, this juicer (as well as all previous generation horizontal juicers), the large footprint may not be desirable. If so, check out vertical juicers.
How will it benefit you?
High nutrition value - lower speed of 80 RPMs resulting in juice that is better equipped to keep its healthy enzymes intact, delays the oxidation process, and prolongs the juice's optimum shelf life. Ideal for those that want to store nutritious juice up to 72 hours.
Higher yield - The adjustable back-pressure end cap, along with the redesigned juicing screen extracts higher juice yields.
Less Foaming – These juicers produce less foaming than previous models.
Easy to clean – And easy to assemble and disassemble.
Portability – Built in handle makes it easy to move around
Quiet Operation – It’s very quiet, but not as quiet as the Omega VSJ843.
Peace of mind - 15 Year warranty on all parts and labor. Delivering you many years of trouble-free, dependable service.
Nutrition Center - Your "Juicing System" PLUS "Nutrition Center" all-in-one appliance.
- Juicing System
- Vegetable Juice. Juices all kinds of vegetables including carrots, beets, celery, peppers, and radishes without destroying the natural flavor and nutritional benefits. Fresh taste and full nutrition are guaranteed with this unique extraction process.
- Wheatgrass and Leafy Greens. Kale, cabbage, spinach and pine tree needles are just some of the natural products that can be juiced. Enjoy the best that nature offers in raw foods and juice them for full nutritional benefits.
- Fruit Juice. Efficiently juices hard and soft fruits: even citrus fruits
- Nutrition Center
This unit is much more than just a juicer; it is a multi-function nutrition system that creates an array of healthier foods in your kitchen. Such as:
- Nut Butters - Make nut butters such as: almond butter, peanut butter, sunflower seed butter and more while using all-natural ingredients
- Nut and Soy Milk Extruder - Use almonds, pecans, cashews, hazelnuts, or any other of your favorites to create nutritious milks. You can also make coconut milks
- Baby Foods - Make homemade baby food knowing that you are giving your baby fresh produce that is nutritious and easily digestible.
- Dessert Maker - Make all-natural, dairy free, gluten free, low fat, low sugar, low calorie desserts that taste like your favorite ice creams or frozen treats
- Mincing and Chopping providing natural flavor and nutrition from garlic, scallions, red pepper, ginger, and most other foods, including herbs and seasonings. Soft foods for special diets for babies are quick and easy to prepare with the homogenizer set-up.
- Grinding Coffee and Grains - Easily grind coffee beans and flour
- Extrude Pasta - Make homemade spaghetti, linguini, or breadsticks can be extruded in just minutes with the included pasta nozzles
The Bottom Line
In our opinion, this is the BEST of the Horizontal Single Auger Juicers. The NC800/900, has all the inherent benefits of a single auger horizontal juicer design, such as: nutrient dense juice, longer shelf life (low oxidation keeps juice fresh longer), low foam, low pulp, quiet operation, excellent for leafy greens and good combination mixed produce. It offers valuable improvements over previous models that make it the best juicer in this category.
- More cost efficient as it produces greater juice yield per pound
- Faster easier juicing with larger feed chute
- More sturdy stainless steel dual stage screens
In the end, we want to help you purchase that juicer that is going to serve you best for your needs. If you want multi-functional and versatile juicers and more, than NC900/800 maybe the best juicer for you.
Common asked questions about the NC800/900 and its models: NC800HDS, NC900HDC and NC800HDR
Q: What is the difference between the Omega NC800 vs NC900?
A: The difference is the external finish. The NC900 (also known as the NC900HDC nutrition system) is a premium chrome with black finish. The NC800 (also known as the NC800HDS nutrition system) is a silver with black finish.
Q: Omega NC800 vs NC900 - which is better?
A: Since the only difference between the models is the external finish and produce the same excellent quality juice, the best juicer for you between these two models comes down to personal style preference and budget. If you like the look of both but you prefer a lower price, then the NC800 could be for you. If you love how the chrome juicer would look in your kitchen, than the NC900HC could be the best juicer for you.
Q: What is the NC800HDR?
A: This is a NC800 model in a red finish.
Is this Right for Me?
When it comes to selecting the right juicer, there is no one universal juicer that juices all fruit and vegetables equally the same. The different styles and category of juicers are optimized for some tasks more than others. Consider the following.
- If you intend to do more fruit juicing, or mixed produce juicing and less of sole leafy greens or hard produce type juice extracts, and do not require an all-in-one food making appliance, than you may want to look at the Vertical Single Auger Juicers.
- If you anticipate not having an “auto feed” operation and that having to continually feed produce and plunge could be too physically demanding, or could deter you from juicing often, then this may be a reason to look at another category of juicers that do feature the “auto feed” function such as the Vertical Single Augers.
- If you intend to juice mostly leafy greens, seek to further maximize nutrition density and have the budget for the next level up in premium juice extracting, than a Twin Gear Juicer (horizontal juicer with two augers), may be for you.
- If high quality juice is not a priority, nor longer shelf life, but speed and low budget are, and you intend to juice mostly hard produce, then you may want to check and compare centrifugal juicers.
To be clear you are selecting the best and most suitable juicer for your needs and preferences within this style and category of juicers, compare all the horizontal single gear generations, by viewing the following: Compare Horizontal Single Gears
Get clear on Juicer Types, Styles and Categories now. It is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3! Check out the Juicer Buying Guide Now
John from http://www.discountjuicers.com/ compares and explains the differences between the different Omega horizontal single auger juicers. In this episode you will discover what similarities these juicers share, and what exactly makes them different. You will learn which juicer is the easiest to use, and which will make the most yield. You will also learn which produce items these style juicers are best at juicing, and which produce items they do not juice so well. After watching this episode, you will know which Omega horizontal single auger juicer is right for you if this is the style juicer you wish to purchase. To learn more and purchase the Omega 8004: http://www.discountjuicers.com/omega8004.html To learn more and purchase the Omega 8007: http://www.discountjuicers.com/omega8007.html To learn more and purchase the Omega NC800: http://www.discountjuicers.com/omeganc800.html
Differences Be...John from http://www.discountjuicers.com/ compares and explain...
Omega VSJ843 v...John from http://www.discountjuicers.com/ compares the Omega V...
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!