Omega MMV700S MegaMouth Vertical Low-Speed Quiet Juicer in Silver
Omega MMV700S MegaMouth Vertical Low-Speed Juicer gives you premium nutritious delicious fresh slow cold juice extraction you love with more ease and time prep saving convenience. The amazing extra large 3” (7.6 cm) feed chute saves time as it lets you make more juices with less prep cutting work to speed up the juicing process. The juicing screen design ensures pulp is broken down into a finer consistency.
The MMV700S is Omega’s first ever wide mouth slow speed vertical masticating juicer. It offers the most advanced vertical single auger for less prep design. Combining gorgeous aesthetics, quiet operation, and small counter footprint. It makes superb quality slow speed cold pressed extractions to get the maximum number of nutrients, live enzymes, vitamins, and minerals from your fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, as well as nut milks, nut butters, frozen fruit sorbets, baby food, salsas and more. The extracts produce a smoother juice that has a long shelf life of up to 72 hours.
The MegaMouth MM700S is a vertical low-speed juicer that is designed to make premium cold pressed juice while making the process easier and faster with less food prep. Features include.
- 3-inch feed chute requires less food cutting preparation requirements thereby making juicing process more convenient.
- Makes fruit juice, vegetable juice, superfood green juice, and wheatgrass juice.
- Blank cone included to make all-natural nut milks, nut butters, frozen fruit sorbets, baby food, salsas and more.
- Easier to clean. It has a “Automatic Wiping System” (AWS) silicone blade, which clears excess pulp from screen area.
- Inclusion of the patented spout tap flap feature, which offers the following.
- Mixing function to make mixed juice creations with different fruits, vegetables and liquids
- No-drip juice spout tap lets you keep juice inside the juicer and prevents leaks and spills on your countertop
- When ready to clean. Close flap, pour glass of water in and turn on. While holding clean water inside the wiper blades provides an “Auto Cleansing System” option that is then drained before proceeding with next juicing batch or proceed with full clean up.
- Low speed 60 RPM single auger cold pressing juice extraction
- Powerful 240 Watts motor generates more torque to process tough ingredients
- Easy continuous operation with automatic pulp ejection
- Low noise designed for quiet operation. Unlike centrifugal juicers which can sound like an airplane taking off in your kitchen!
- Redesigned rugged stainless steel dual stage screens
- Smooth plunger for easy nudge of produce down the chute and safety bar stop rest.
- Simple operation with handy single switch on back.
- Long 10-Year Warranty
In The Box
Includes: 1 juicing screen, 1 auto cleaner, 1 pulp bowl (plastic), 2 cleaning brushes, 1 blank cone, 1 juice bowl (plastic), and 1 cleaning tool.
Even though the MM700S is a very versatile juicer, as with all juicers, this unit is not a one size fits all for everyone. Our thoughts and personal opinions on some things to consider.
- While the MMV700 can juice leafy greens, this is best accommodated with some food prep cutting, and optimized with alternating in hard ingredients like carrots to help push the pulp through. For persons that want to juice primarily single juices of leafy greens or wheatgrass, and with no rotation ingredients, and do not juice much soft fruit a horizontal style juicer is generally optimized for such juices and for leafy greens require less food preparation
- For persons that intend to juice mostly celery, ginger and other similar fibrous stringy type produce, and want the least food preparation, a horizontal juicer with a large feed chute such as the NC800HDS, NC900HDC or their new replacement, the NC1000HDS, will do this better. Why? Because even though the MMV700 has a large feed chute and can take in various whole fruit and vegetables, some ingredients such as these one are still best cut when vertical juicing to avoid clogging and to get higher juice yields.
- For persons that want their juicer to sit on their kitchen counter and fit under their upper kitchen cabinet. You will want to take measurements to be sure this juicer will fit, as it is taller than Omega's other juicers. Omega gives the following dimensions for the MMV700: 6.5" L × 9.6" W x 17.8" H (165 mm L × 244 mm W × 452 mm H). Keep in mind that in most kitchens, the standard distance from counter to upper cabinets is 18 inches (45.7 cm) which is only 2 mm clearance in the standard best case scenario. Further, your slide under clearance will be lessened more if yours has any trim molding and or under cabinet lighting. So if you intend to place your juicer under your kitchen cabinet, you will want to be sure to look for juicers that are less than the clear space you have measured to be available. If you are looking for a premium low speed vertical juicer that has less height, consider the Omega VSJ843, as its height is approximately 15.5 " (39.4 cm) tall.
- Unlike the Omega vertical single gear model VSJ843, the MMV700 has some differences that you may want to consider when choosing the best juicer for you, such as the following.
- The MMV700 is a low speed 60 RPM but the VSJ843 is an even lower speed 43 RPM. But this is very little difference and both result is premium cold extracts.
- The MMV700 pulp ejection chute is smaller height than the Omega VSJ843 which makes cleaning more challenging as fingers cannot fit in easily so you are dependent on the cleaning brush (which is included) .
- In a juicer comparison review video between the MMV700 vs VSJ843 (see here), the MMV700S produced about the same amount of juice as the Omega VSJ843 yet cost more. However the MMV700 does have more power for torque and more nutrition center like functionality such as the blank cone for making sorbets and nut butters and other extras including more cleaning tools.
- The MMV700S has a nice long 10-Year Warranty, BUT the Omega VSJ843 has an even more amazing 15-Year Warranty!
How will it benefit you?
- High nutrition value - lower speed of 60 RPM's resulting in juice that is better equipped to keep its healthy enzymes intact, delays the oxidation process, and prolongs the juice's optimum shelf life. Ideal for those that want to store nutritious juice up to 72-hours.
- Higher yield - Enjoy higher yields than centrifugal
- Easy to clean – Comes with a handy screen cleaning tool and two brushes to help make clean up quick and easy..
- Portability – Easy to move around (weights 14.77 lb. / 6.7 kg). Can lift off top juicer housing for easy cleaning.
- Quiet Operation – It’s quiet
- Peace of mind - 10-Year warranty on all parts and performance. Delivering you many years of trouble-free, dependable service. Note Commercial or International use is 1-year.
Juicing System PLUS - Your "Juicing System" PLUS "Maximum Versatility" all-in-one appliance.
- Juicing System
- Vegetable Juice. Juices all kinds of vegetables including carrots, beets, celery, peppers, and radishes without destroying the natural flavor and nutritional benefits. Fresh taste and full nutrition are guaranteed with this unique extraction process.
- Wheatgrass and Leafy Greens. Kale, cabbage, and spinach are just some of the natural products that can be juiced. Enjoy the best that nature offers in raw foods and juice them for full nutritional benefits.
- Fruit Juice. Efficiently juices fruits, such as cherries, pomegranates, apples, pears, kiwis, citrus fruits and more.
- Maximum Versatility
This unit is much more than an amazing low-speed vertical juicer with 3" chute. It comes with a blank cone which makes your MMV700 capable of some food processing creations.
- Nut Butters and Milks - Make nut butters and nut milks using all-natural ingredients
- Baby Foods - Make homemade baby food knowing that you are giving your baby fresh produce that is nutritious and easily digestible.
- Dessert Maker - Make all-natural frozen fruit sorbets, that are simply dairy free, gluten free, low fat, low sugar, low calorie desserts and taste like your favorite ice creams or frozen treats
- Salsas and more
The Bottom Line
In our opinion, the MMV700S MegaMouth Omega is an innovative solution that makes it the perfect juicer of choice for many. It is a fusion of the wide mouth chute benefits with low-speed single auger vertical juicing. The wide mouth and more torque power does a great job of making juicing simpler, faster and easier which is highly valued in modern day busy lives. The MMV700S, has all the inherent benefits of a vertical single auger low-speed juicer design plus some food processing functions formerly only known to horizontal nutrition system centers such as the making of sorbets and baby food via the blank. It makes nutrient dense juice, longer shelf life (low oxidation keeps juice fresh longer), low pulp, quiet operation, excellent for a combination of mixed produce.
- Faster easier juicing with big 3" large feed chute
- Low-speed 60 RPM cold pressed juice
- Nutrition center functions via the blank cone
- Smart cap spout tap provides mixing functionality and provides protection from spills and drips on countertops
- Easy clean support design (AWS wiper screen system, includes juice screen cleaner and brushes)
If you want multi-functional and versatile low speed vertical juicer and like how the big mouth chute can help makes juicing simpler, easier and faster, than MMV700S maybe the best juicer for you.
Still have questions? Check out the FAQs below and the Juicer Buyer Guide, where you can see that buying the right juicers is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3.
Common asked questions about the MegaMouth MMV700S Vertical Low-Speed Juicer:
Q: What is the difference between the MMV700 and MMV700S?
A: None! They are both the MMV700 model. The letters "S" just stands the Silver colour finish. It is anticipated that other finishes will be offered in the future including "C" for Chrome and "R" for Red finish.
Q: What does MMV700 stand for?
A: The letters stand for Mega Mouth Vertical. The 700 is the model number.
Q: What is the difference between the MMV700 and the MMV702?
A: They have different voltage and rated frequency specifications. The MMV700 is the standard version and its specifications are 120 V / 60 Hz. The MMV702 is the International version and its specifications are 220 V / 50-60 Hz. Depending on your country voltage standards, will determine which version is correct for you. For more on why there are two types, check out this Why isn't there a standard voltage around the world? and for a list of voltage / Hz by country check out: Mains electricity by country
Q: Does Omega make other MegaMouth juicers?
A: At this time, there is only one Omega MegaMouth, the MMV700S. However in the past, Omega had a couple of other MegaMouth models but they were in their centrifugal juicer product line and have since been discontinued. These centrifugal juicers also had the signature 3" wide feed chute which could fit whole produce such as an apple or pear. The models were the BMJ390 and BMJ330 which were also referred to as Omega's Big Mouth Pulp Ejector style Continuous Juicers. The BMJ390 and BMJ330 were the same in dimensions and in style, the main difference between them was the BMJ390 had some enhancements to have the ETL sanitation certification which allowed it to be used in commercial environments like restaurants and juice bars. Also in aesthetics the BMJ390 had a chrome-plated finish base and its plunger was a smokey colour matching the juicers chute and top housing. In contrast, the BMJ330 model base and plunger had a silver like finish. The international versions were called the BMJ392 and BMJ332.
Q: Omega VSJ843 Low Speed Vertical Juicer vs Omega MMV700 Mega Mouth Low Speed Vertical Juicer- Which is better?
A: They are different but both excellent. It depends on what you plan to juice most often and what you value most in your juicer. The MMV700S is the newer technology and design model, it has more power and torque which lets you juice more produce with less food preparation. However some ingredients should still be cut small like they are for the VSJ843 such as highly fibrous ingredients like celery and ginger. They produce almost the same amount of premium slow cold pressed juice in online testing (see comparison video demo here). The MMV700 has extra functionality as it comes with a blank cone that extends functionality beyond juicing. See: Juicer Comparison of: Omega MMV700 vs VSJ843
Q: In the low speed vertical juicers, which is Omega's newest masticating juicer model?
A: The MMV700 is the latest generation vertical low speed juicer by Omega at time of this print.
Is this Right for Me?
When it comes to selecting the right juicer, there is no one universal juicer that juices all fruit and vegetables equally the same. The different styles and category of juicers are optimized for some tasks more than others. Consider the following.
- If you intend to juice mostly greens, and would appreciate extra non-juicing functionality in the appliance such as being able to extract pasta shapes, make baby food, grind coffee and more, you may like a horizontal single gear juicer, such as the new Omega NC1000HDS.
- If you intend to juice mostly leafy greens and wheatgrass, value even higher nutrition density and have the budget for the next level up in premium juice extracting, than a Omega Twin Gear Juicer (horizontal juicer with two augers), may be for you or the New Omega NC100HDS single auger horizontal juicer and nutrition system.
- If you want juice made fast and value speed over slow cold extraction for maximizing your nutrition content, than this is NOT the juicer for you! For those seeking speedy output, along with less food preparation, care less for extracting higher juice yields, are not concerned about high RPM oxidation of the juice and do not intend to juice much leafy greens, than a centrifugal juicer may be better match for you.
- If you want the best juicer for juicing celery the MMV700S, the VSJ843 and the NC800, the NC900 and the NCHDS1000 will all do a great job with juicing celery. To help decide which juicer is best for celery juicing, look at the earlier points for guidance. Such as, if you plan to include some soft fruits and cucumber in your juicing, than one of the slow speed verticals (VSJ843 or MMV700) could be the best juicer for you. But if you plan to juice MOSTLY leafy greens and minimal soft fruit, than the horizontal juicer may be a better suited for your needs.
To be clear you are selecting the best and most suitable juicer for your needs and preferences with this style of juicer, compare all the vertical single gear generations, by viewing the following: Compare Vertical Single Gears
If you are not sure if the vertical single gear category of juicers is for you, get clear on types, styles and categories now. It is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3!
Get clear on Juicer Types, Styles and Categories now. It is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3! Check out the Juicer Buying Guide Now
John from http://www.discountjuicers.com/ unboxes and reviews the all new Omega Mega Mouth Vertical Slow Juicer Model MMV700s. In this video, you will learn about first 3" wide feed chute vertical single auger juicer by Omega Products. First, John will unbox the juicer as well as share some of the many features of the Omega Mega Mouth Vertical slow juicer. You will learn about all the parts and accessories included with the juicer. You will hear John's commentary on some of the parts. You will learn some of the differences between the VSJ843 (standard feed chute) and the 3" wide mega mouth feed chute vertical auger juicers. Next, John will show you how easy it is to assemble this cold press juicer. You will then learn how the Omega Mega Mouth MMV700 Juicer makes watermelon juice. You will discover how long it takes to juice a whole watermelon. You will discover the best technique for juicing a wide variety of produce in this style machine. Next, you will discover how much pulp was put into the juice with the Mega Mouth MMV700. Finally, John will taste test the juice to share with you his opinions on 100% straight watermelon juice with rind. Finally, John will share his final opinions about the Omega Mega Mouth Vertical Slow Juicer MMV700 and if you should purchase this juicer or Omega's previous VSJ843 series of machine. Learn more about and purchase the Omega Mega Mouth Slow Juicer at: http://discountjuicers.com/omegammv700.html Subscribe to DiscountJuicers for more videos like this: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=rawfoods Support John and his work by making your purchase at: http://www.discountjuicers.com/ Ask John your juicer questions at: http://www.discountjuicers.com/help.html Watch John's latest videos on Juicers, Blenders, Dehydrators and More at https://www.youtube.com/user/rawfoods/videos Top 6 Benefits of Buying a Juicer and Why Buy From Discountjuicers.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoQo93e_2yc
Omega Mega Mou...John from http://www.discountjuicers.com/ unboxes and reviews ...
Omega MMV702 M...We test the new Omega MegaMouth vertical juicer MMV702. For o...
Omega MMV Wide...The Omega MMV is a fantastic juicer for those wanting a sturdy...
Omega MMV702 M...Omega's latest juicer is the MMV. It has a wide feed design th...
The easiest ju...Is the Omega Mega Mouth the easiest juicer ever? We let a begi...
Omega MMV702 -...We try some non-juicing functions with Omega's new wide-mouth ...
Omega Mega Mouth Vertical Slow Juicer MMV700 Unboxing Review(26:49)
Omega MMV702 MegaMouth juicer - Product Overview(25:31)
Omega MMV Wide Feed Slow Juicer | Juicer Review(05:27)
Omega MMV702 Mega Mouth Juicer Review(04:40)
The easiest juicer to use?(10:37)
Omega MMV702 - Nut butter, milk, sorbet and smoothie(13:20)